Sunday, May 10, 2015

Welcome

Hi everyone! Welcome to my little space on the internet! I made this blog so I could keep you all up to date on my mission adventures and experiences and pictures. My wonderful parents will post my weekly emails here and help keep everything updated. I also wanted a place that people could come look for my current address with out a lot of hassle! So write me! My email is on the side bar too obviously. This Tuesday 12th, 2015 I'll be flying out to the MTC In Guatemala City. Im so excited and cant wait to get started there. I will be in the MTC for 8 weeks. If you were so inclined to write me while in the MTC (i would love you forever) the address is:

Elder Tad Tobar
El Salvador Santa Ana Mission
Guatemala Missionary Training Center
Bulevar Vista Hermosa 23-71
Vista Hermosa I, Zona 15
01015 Guatemala City
Guatemala

(*No packages are accepted to the Guatemala MTC.) I love you all so much and will try my best to write you all. Thank you to all my family, friends, and church leaders who helped me to get to where I am today. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment