Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Out for 2 months!

Wow, time is going by so fast, this week was a blur. We had zone meeting this week that was cool. We spent most of the week visiting with contacts and members, most days in the rain. It rained so much this week it was nuts.
We have a baptism this week on Saturday! Fatima, we've been teaching her for three weeks now. Her parents are inactive but we got the whole family to an activity on Saturday. The Rama had an activity celebrating the first members in the rama. It was a lot of fun, the members are so funny. People are just so different here, I like it. We have been focusing a lot on getting the members involved in the work. There are so many less active and inactive members that we don't have time to visit them all. They need to feel the love and fellowship of the members! We got the bishop to start the rama reading the Book of Mormon together starting next Sunday with one of those chapter coloring sheets.


Mondays are awesome. Last week we played futbol with some other elders and the kids in the area, it rained so hard on us.

Next week we are hiking Mt. Chigo. It's an inactive volcano on the other end of my area. I'll be sacrificing my writing time next week because we need to go early in morning but I'll send pictures. I've wanted to hike it since I got to my area and the branch president's sons is going to take us and a few other people.

Love you all, till next time,
Elder Tobar

No comments:

Post a Comment