Monday, June 22, 2015

Semana 5 en la CCM

Don't have a lot of time but here we go!

First off thank you everyone for your letters and emails I love to hear from you and how you are all doing! This week was pretty rough. The day after P-day, Wednesday, I got crazy sick with the stomach flu so I was out for 3 days in my room. Wasn't fun but I'm better now. We got the new Latinos and they are probably my favorite.

We have been studying Spanish like crazy and everyone is getting really excited because...drum roll...We finally leave on Tuesday!  I can't wait to get out of here. Don't get me wrong, I love it here and the people I've met but I'm a peacock you gotta let me fly! (sorry if you didn't get that reference). We had some great devotionals and get to watch "Meet the Mormons" this week before we head out. I'll miss the CCM and President Cox but Eccl. 3 "there is a time and place for everything".  I got some pictures from the plaza so enjoy. Sorry this week was so short but I'm out of time!  Love you all, Keep the faith!

Love,
Elder Tobar





No comments:

Post a Comment